Recipe: Banana Cookies
Enjoy the crispy and tasty banana cookies.
• 1/2 cuP Butter
• 1 cup Sugar
• 1 Egg, (room temperature)
• 1 cup Mashed Bananas (about 2 ½ large bananas)
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 2 cups Flour
• A pinch Salt
• 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp Ground Mace or Nutmeg
• 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
• 1 cup walnuts/ chocolate chips)
• Preheat the oven to 300°F.
• Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
• Add the egg and continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
• In a bowl, mix the mashed bananas and baking soda. Let it sit for 2 minutes. The baking soda will react with the acid in the bananas, which in turn will give the cookies their lift and rise.
• Mix the banana mixture into the butter mixture.
• Mix together the flour, salt, and spices and sift into the butter and banana mixture. Mix until just combined.
• Fold the pecans or walnuts or chocolate chips into the batter.
• Drop in dollops onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
• Bake for 15 minutes or until nicely golden brown.
• Let cool on wire racks. Serve.
[Story Source] [Contest win Rs 1000-100,000 now]
This post was submitted by Remya.
Leave a Reply
1000 2010 again Apple Australia BBC Bigg Boss BJP CBI children China Commonwealth Games CWG England Facebook father girl Hrithik ICC India Indian IPL Kareena Katrina launches love men mobile money Mumbai need new New Zealand Pakistan PM Salman Khan Shah Rukh SRK TV UK US water wedding women World Cup