Recipe: Kaddu Ka Dalcha
• 1 Medium sized kaddu (pumpkin)
• 250 gms Chanay ki dal
• 250 gms Tomatoes
• 150 gms Cooking oil
• 2 Onions
• 2 tsp Red chilly powder
• 50 gm Tamarind
• 3 gm Shiazira, grounded
• 1 Katta kotmir
• 1 Katta kariapak
• 10 Green chilies, chopped
• 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric
• 5 gm Dalchini (cinnamon)
• 5 gm Grounded eaichi
• 2 tsp Powdered jaggery
• Salt to taste
• Wash and cut the bottle gourd (kaddu) into pieces.
• Dip the tamarind in a cup of water & squeeze to prepare sour tamarind water.
• After washing the chana dal, boil it properly.
• Grind it to paste. Add the tamarind water along with 2 glasses of water.
• Keep the broth ready.
• Fry chopped onion and kaddu in oil.
• Add ginger-garlic paste, red chilly powder, haldi and salt according to taste.
• Add chopped tomatoes.
• Pour water and cook tomatoes & kaddu properly.
• Add the Broth of the chana dal to the kaddu mixture followed by sprinkle of turmeric, dalchini, elaichi, and shiazira.
• After this, add kariapak, green chillies, jaggery powder & kotmir.
• Boil it for few minutes. Serve hot.
[Story Source] [Contest win Rs 1000-100,000 now]
This post was submitted by Remya.
Leave a Reply
1000 2010 again Apple Australia BBC Bigg Boss BJP CBI children China Commonwealth Games CWG England Facebook father girl Hrithik ICC India Indian IPL Kareena Katrina launches love men mobile money Mumbai need new New Zealand Pakistan PM Salman Khan Shah Rukh SRK TV UK US water wedding women World Cup