Recipe: Mattar Mushroom
• 3 medium Onions
• 3 Tomatoes
• ½ cup Yogurt
• 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
• ½ kg Mushrooms (boiled)
• 1 cup Mutter/ Green Peas (boiled)
• Salt to taste
• A pinch of Turmeric
• ¾ tsp Red Chili Powder
• 15 sprigs of Cilantro
• 2 tbsp fresh Cream
• Oil (for frying)
• ½ cup Water
• Fry the onions in oil till they turn medium brown.
• Remove and transfer them to a food processor.
• Add yogurt and grind the mixture to a paste.
• Boil the tomatoes and blanch them. Grind them to a puree and keep aside.
• Place a large saucepan on heat and heat 2 tbsp of oil.
• Add tomato puree and cook till the oil separates.
• Add ginger-garlic paste and onion-yogurt paste. Mix well.
• Add salt, red chili powder and turmeric. Cook for a few minutes.
• Add mushrooms and green peas. Fry for another 10 minutes.
• Add fresh cream and stir well.
• Pour water and cook till the oil comes to the surface.
• Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
[Story Source] [Contest win Rs 1000-100,000 now]
This post was submitted by Remya.
Leave a Reply
1000 2010 again Apple Australia BBC Bigg Boss BJP CBI children China Commonwealth Games CWG England Facebook father girl Hrithik ICC India Indian IPL Kareena Katrina launches love men mobile money Mumbai need new New Zealand Pakistan PM Salman Khan Shah Rukh SRK TV UK US water wedding women World Cup