Recipe: Spanish Omelette
Try out this easy to make recipe to enjoy a yummy omelette.
• ½ cup Olive Oil
• ½ pound Potatoes (thinly sliced)
• Salt (to taste)
• Pepper (to taste)
• 1 large Onion (thinly sliced)
• 5 Eggs
• 2 Tomatoes (peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped)
• 2 Green Onions (chopped)
• Pour olive oil in a large frying pan and set it on medium-high heat.
• Sprinkle the potatoes lightly with salt and pepper.
• Fry the potatoes in olive oil till they turn golden brown and crisp.
• Add onion and cook till it softens and starts browning, stirring occasionally.
• Beat eggs with salt and pepper, to taste.
• Pour the eggs into the pan. Stir to gently combine with the potatoes and onion.
• Turn down the heat to low and cook till eggs are browned on the bottom.
• Using a spatula, loosen the bottom of the omelet and invert it on the other side.
• Cook till the eggs are set and done.
• Remove and transfer on a serving plate.
• Garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
• Serve hot.
[Story Source] [Contest win Rs 1000-100,000 now]
This post was submitted by Remya.
One Response to “Recipe: Spanish Omelette”
Leave a Reply
1000 2010 again Apple Australia BBC Bigg Boss BJP CBI children China Commonwealth Games CWG England Facebook father girl Hrithik ICC India Indian IPL Kareena Katrina launches love men mobile money Mumbai need new New Zealand Pakistan PM Salman Khan Shah Rukh SRK TV UK US water wedding women World Cup